2023 Fall Leaf Collection
2023 CITY OF PERRYSBURG LEAF COLLECTION
LEAF COLLECTION SCHEDULE: OCTOBER 16-NOVEMBER 27
- The City of Perrysburg will begin its fall leaf collection on Monday, October 16, 2023.
- City crews will begin collection on the west side of the City and work their way east.
- City crews will collect leaves several times during this time period.
- A final sweep will commence on Monday, November 27, 2023 (A supervisor will follow the crews to ensure all leaves are collected).
- The leaf collection status dashboard can be found here. It is updated at the end of each business day once collection begins.
PLEASE NOTE: LEAVES PUT OUT ONCE CREWS HAVE BEEN BY ON THE FINAL SWEEP WILL NOT BE PICKED UP.
This is a leaf pick up ONLY.
Residents are reminded to do the following:
- Rake leaves to the right-of-way, the area near the curb/edge of street, but NOT in the street and no further than six feet from curb.
- Keep the storm drains clear of leaf debris. If you have a storm drain in front of your home, remove the leaf debris and add it to your leaf pile.
- Inform your landscape company to refrain from blowing leaves into the street when mowing the lawn.
Residents are reminded to not do the following:
- Do NOT rake leaves into the street and no further than six feet from the curb.
- Do NOT bag leaves as city crews use trailer-mounted leaf vacuums.
- Please refrain from piling leaves near mailboxes.
- Do NOT park in front of or on any leaf piles as it is difficult to maneuver the hoses around parked cars.
- For residents who live along a ditch or creek, DO NOT rake leaves to the bank or into the waterway.
- Do NOT mix branches and other debris with the leaf piles because crews will leave the entire pile and then the resident is responsible for the disposal.
- Do NOT pile leaves in the alleys; there is no leaf pick up in alleys.
ADDITIONAL DISPOSAL OPTIONS:
- RENEWED OUTDOORS: Available year round for leaf and brush disposal for City residents at no additional cost.
- 23691 North Dixie Highway (between Five Point and Reitz Roads).
- Monday-Friday, 8 a. to 5 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (excluding holidays).
- January and February hours are by appointment only. Contact Renewed Outdoors at 419-874-5537 to make an appointment for compost facility use.
- CITY YARD WASTE PROGRAM: Residents may purchase yard waste disposal tags to utilize the curbside collection and disposal when needed. Options include a 30-gallon paper yard waste bag or a green yard waste Toter. Yard waste disposal tags may be purchased at Black Diamond, Kazmaier's, Kroger and Walt Churchill's Market. Green yard waste Toters may be purchased at Lowe's, 64-gallon or 96- gallon size.
City yard waste disposal tags must be attached to each yard waste bag and/or green yard waste Toter. Yard waste is collected the same day as refuse is collected through Thursday, November 30. December 1 through March 31, yard waste is picked up by appointment only. Call Modern Disposal at 419-874-2966 before Tuesday to put your address on the list for pick up on Wednesday. Leave your address and number of bags, bundles or Toters.
- Residents may also hire a private company for removal of leaves.
For more information, contact the Department of Public Service at 419-872-8020.