Agendas, Minutes & Livestreams
The City of Perrysburg has partnered with CivicClerk to modernize the way agendas, minutes, and videos are presented to the public. CivicClerk offers a streamlined workflow for municipal employees and allows the public to access information quicker and more intuitively.
Information pertaining to meetings held after August 1, 2022 can be found on this page. During 2022, information from meetings prior to August 1, 2022 will be imported to this system. Historic meeting information will be maintained on current Agenda & Minutes pages as it is being imported to this system.Search Features
- To perform a keyword search, click the Keywords or Phrase box and type a word(s) to find files pertaining to that word or phrase.
- To perform a date range search, click the dropdowns in the date boxes to enter the start and end date ranges of your search.
- To filter by meeting type, click the Category dropdown and select the desired meeting type.
- Upcoming meetings can be found in Current and Upcoming Events section.
- Prior meetings can be found in the Most Recent Events section.
- To filter by meeting type, click the Category box and select the desired meeting type.
- Once an agenda has been published for a meeting, it will be available to view or download from the Files dropdown. Packets and minutes can be found under this same dropdown.
- Once a video has been published for a meeting, it will be available to view from the Media section.