Carry Out / Carry Back
The Carry Out/Carry Back service is free of charge if the members of the household are 65 years old or disabled. Residents must fill out the application form each year for this service.
Click here for the Carry Out/Carry Back Refuse & Recycling application. Renewal letters are sent to current users in March. Service tags expire March 31st of each year.
Refuse & Recycling
- The Carry Out/Carry Back tag must be displayed where it is clearly visible to the collection crew.
- To ensure collection, the City issued refuse & recycle Toters must be set out by 7:00 AM on the collection day.
- Toters cannot be in corrals for collections.
- All Carry Out Toters shall be accessible at ground level, not within the right-of-way of a street or alley.
- Toters must be easily accessible via driveway and/or sidewalk near the street or alley.
- City crews will not enter garages, backyards, or fenced areas to pick up or return refuse & recycle Toters.
- If large items need to be picked up (furniture, appliances, mattresses, etc.), call the Department of Public Service for further information about this specific collection.
- Yard waste is NOT collected by City crews.
- Yard waste must be set to the street and is NOT collected from alleys.
- All details about the Yard Waste Program is printed on the City yard waste disposal tags.
- Consult the Yard Waste Program page for further details.