Pay Your Taxes
Tax payments can be mailed or hand-delivered to the City of Perrysburg Income Tax Division located at 201 W Indiana Ave Perrysburg, OH 43551. The Tax Division is located in the lower level and is accessible via the elevator or stairs. There is also a 24-hour drop box located in the atrium.
Credit Card Payment of Income Taxes
As part of our commitment to provide citizens with efficient, convenient service, the City of Perrysburg has partnered with Official Payments Corp.® to offer payment of taxes and fees over the Internet at www.officialpayments.com and by telephone by calling 1-800-2PAY-TAX (1-800-272-9829). Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover® credit and debit cards are accepted. Official Payments Corp®., the service provider, charges a convenience fee for payment processing.
Instructions for First-Time Users
The City of Perrysburg has registered with Official Payments Corporation® (OPC) to provide an easy-to-use, secure, reliable, and flexible service to taxpayers for a nominal convenience fee paid by the user. OPC services are utilized by the IRS, and several state and local governments to collect various types of payments. Individuals and businesses may make City of Perrysburg income tax credit card payments electronically by telephone using an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system or on the internet.
- To take full advantage of the extended online services available, a taxpayer account can be set up by registering for "My Account" at the Online Payment Center.
- Among the benefits of using the OPC system are:
- Users may schedule email reminders for quarterly payments, if "My Account" is set up,
- Users may maintain transaction history online, if "My Account" is set up,
- Users may earn rewards of airline miles, rebates, etc. from credit card issuers,
- Users have 24-hour access,
- Confirmation of payment without the worry of lost paperwork, and
- Stationery and postage savings.
- To make a payment, follow the step-by-step instructions spoken on the telephone, or found on the Official Payments website. Know in advance what kind of payment you are making:
- Income tax return payment (includes balance due payments)
- Quarterly estimate payment
- Withholding tax payment
- Have your Social Security Number or Federal ID, and City of Perrysburg account number ready. The city account number is generally found above or to the right of your name on nearly all forms and mailings from our office. It may or may not have a letter associated with it. Examples: 2425-R, 288-L, 38930. Call our office at 419-872-8035 if you are unable to locate your account number or if you moved in recently and would like to establish a new account. Our hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM until 4:30 PM.
- You will be asked about the tax year and the amount you are paying. If you are paying prior year balances due, when paying on multiple tax years you need only respond with one year, the oldest year. Payments are applied to the oldest year first and then applied forward.
- Have your credit card in front of you. Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover® is accepted. You will be asked for the expiration date.
- Select 3 when paying by telephone for "Property tax and other payments." You will be asked to provide the City of Perrysburg's jurisdiction code: #4547. Complete the transaction by responding to all questions that follow.
- A confirmation number will be provided for each credit card transaction. Make note of it for future reference.
To make a payment by credit card, click here or call 1-800-2PAY-TAX (1-800-272-9829) to pay by telephone. When making a payment, use the City of Perrysburg's Jurisdiction Code #4547.
Ohio Business Gateway E-File and E-Pay
The Ohio Business Gateway provides businesses with access to electronic filing of selected municipal tax returns and to electronic payment of municipal income tax, net profits, and withholding.
By going to the "Municipal Income Tax Agencies and Administrators" section, the following transactions may be posted on the Ohio Business Gateway website:
- Estimated Payments
- Extension Requests
- Income (Net Profits) Tax Returns
- Withholding Returns and Payments