City Garden Plots
Plum Street City Garden Plots
- There are 16 garden plots on the west side of East Boundary Street opposite the intersection of Bexton.
- Each garden plot is 30 feet by 25 feet with water available.
- Plum Street garden plot's annual rent is $20 plus a security deposit of $20 to be returned at the end of the season if the garden plot is clear of debris.
Roachton Road City Garden Plots
- There are 13 large garden plots on the east side of the Department of Public Service Building.
- Each garden plot is 20 feet by 60 feet with water available.
- Roachton Road garden plot's annual rent is $32 plus a security deposit of $20 to be returned at the end of the season if the garden plot is clear of debris.
City Garden Plot Information
- All renters must be a City of Perrysburg resident.
- 1 plot per person/household.
- Water is available at all City Garden Plots.
- The City will till the plots by April 1st (weather permitting) and then again after November 15th.
- All produce must be harvested by November 15th.
- Renters from the previous year have until the end of business at 3:30 PM on March 31st to renew the rental of their plot. On the first business day after March 31st at 7:00 AM, all unrented plots become available.
- If a renter does not keep the garden plot in good order and have good weed control, the renter will forfeit the opportunity for future use of City Garden Plots.
- Copies of the Garden Plot Agreement with original signatures, rent payment, and security deposit must be received at the Department of Public Service in order to rent a garden plot for the year.
- The Garden Plot Agreement contains terms and conditions for the rental and use of City Garden Plots.