City Garden Plots
Plum Street/East Boundary City Garden Plots
- There are 16 garden plots on the west side of East Boundary Street opposite the intersection of Bexton.
- Each garden plot is 30 feet by 25 feet with water available.
- Plum Street garden plots annual rent is $20 plus a security deposit of $20 to be returned at the end of the season if the garden plot is clear of debris.
- There are 13 large garden plots on the east side of the Department of Public Service Building.
- Each garden plot is 20 feet by 60 feet with water available.
- Roachton Road garden plots annual rent is $32 plus a security deposit of $20 to be returned at the end of the season if the garden plot is clear of debris.
City Garden Plot Information
- All renters must be a Perrysburg resident.
- 1 plot per person/household.
- Water is available at all city garden plots.
- The City will rototill the plots by April 1st (weather permitting) and then again in the Fall after November 15th.
- All produce must be harvested by November 15th.
- Renters from the previous year have until the end of business 3:30 PM on March 31st to renew the rental of their plot. On the first business day after March 31st at 7:00 AM, all unrented plots become available.
- If a renter does not keep the garden plot in good order and have good weed control, the renter will forfeit the opportunity for future use of City garden plots.
- Copies of the Garden Plot Agreement and Waiver Form with original signatures along with the rent payment and security deposit must be received at the Department of Public Service in order to rent a garden plot for the year.
- The Garden Plot Agreement and Waiver form contains terms and conditions for the rental and use of City garden plots.
- Fill out both the Garden Plot Agreement and Waiver form.
- City Garden Plot Agreement/Waiver form for the small plots at Plum Street.
- City Garden Plot Agreement/Waiver form for the large plots at Roachton Road.
- Return with full payment to the Department of Public Service. Cash or check made out to the City of Perrysburg.
- Send or drop off completed forms with full payment to:
Department of Public Service
11980 Roachton Rd
Perrysburg, OH 43551
Perrysburg, OH 43551