Planning & Zoning
The Planning and Zoning Division is responsible for the administration of the City of Perrysburg Codified Ordinances Ch. 1210.01 through Ch. 1460.99.
This office is responsible for many important processes that shape our great city. Some of those responsibilities include:
- Review of new development
- Issuing zoning permits*
- Processing Board of Zoning Appeals applications
- Processing Historic Landmarks Commission applications
- General Code Enforcement
- Construction Plan circulation
- Processing Planning Commission Cases
- Zoning Inspection
* Please be advised the City of Perrysburg issues Zoning Permits and contracts with Wood County Building Inspection for the issuance of Building Permits. Zoning Permits must be obtained prior to the issuance of building permits. If you have a question related to building permits please call Wood County Building Inspection at 1-866-860-4140.