2021 Fall Leaf Collection
2021 Fall Leaf Collection has ended. Find out about additional leaf disposal options here.Collection Status Dashboard
For up-date-date information on the progress of the Fall Leaf Collection, check the Fall Leaf Collection Status Dashboard.
- The City of Perrysburg will begin its fall leaf collection on Monday, October 18, 2021.
- City crews will begin collection on the west side of the city and work their way east.
- City crews will collect leaves several times during this time period.
- A final sweep will commence on Monday, November 29, 2021. A supervisor will follow the crews to ensure all leaves are collected. Leaves put out once crews have been by on the final sweep will not be picked up.
- Rake leaves to the right-of-way, the area near the curb/edge of the street, but NOT in the street and no further than six (6) feet from the curb.
- Keep the storm drains clear of leaf debris. If you have a storm drain in front of your home, remove the leaf debris and add it to your leaf pile.
- Inform your landscape company to refrain from blowing leaves into the street when mowing the lawn.
- Do NOT rake leaves into the street and no further than six (6) feet from the curb.
- Do NOT bag leaves as city crews use trailer-mounted leaf vacuums.
- Please refrain from piling leaves near mailboxes.
- Do NOT park in front of or on any leaf piles as it is difficult to maneuver the hoses around parked cars.
- For residents who live along a ditch or creek, DO NOT rake leaves to the bank or into the waterway.
- Do NOT mix branches and other debris with the leaf piles because crews will leave the entire pile and then the resident is responsible for the disposal.
- Do NOT pile leaves in the alleys; there is no leaf pick up in alleys.
- Renewed Outdoors
- Available year-round for leaf and brush disposal for City residents at no additional cost.
- 23691 N Dixie Highway (between Five Point and Reitz Roads)
- Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM; Saturday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM (excluding holidays)
- January and February hours are by appointment only. Contact Renewed Outdoors at 419-874-5357 to make an appointment for compost facility use.
- City Yard Waste Program
- Residents may purchase yard waste disposal tags to utilize the curbside collection and disposal when needed. Options include a 30-gallon paper yard waste bag or a green yard waste Toter.
- Yard waste disposal tags may be purchased at Black Diamond, Kazmaier’s, Kroger, and Walt Churchill’s Market.
- Green yard waste Toters may be purchased at Lowe’s, 64-gallon or 96-gallon size.
- City yard waste disposal tags must be attached to each yard waste bag and/or green yard waste Toter. Yard waste is collected the same day as refuse is collected through Tuesday, November 30. December 1 through March 31, yard waste is picked up by appointment only. Call Modern Disposal at 419-874-2966 before Tuesday to put your address on the list for pick up on Wednesday. Leave your address and number of bags, bundles, or Toters.
- Residents may hire a private company for removal of leaves.
A PDF of this notice is available here.