Construction disturbing over 1 acre must meet certain requirements and develop a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) to mitigate sediment and other stormwater pollutants that can come from improperly managed construction projects.
The City of Perrysburg has adopted TMACOGs SWPPP submission requirements. The goal is to simplify the site plan review process while satisfying Ohio EPA's Construction General Permit #OHC000005 requirements. This process and the required documentation listed below have been adopted by many jurisdictions in Northwest Ohio.
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Submittal Cover Sheet.
- Contractor Contact Sheet and Certification Form for each contractor.
- One (1) copy of completed SWPPP (plan sheets, documents, forms, etc).
- One (1) copy of completed Ohio EPA SWPPP Checklist.
- One (1) copy of storm drainage, sediment settling pond, and post-construction stormwater quality calculations.
- One (1) copy of BMP maintenance agreement with long-term maintenance plan.
- Digital copy (PDF) of all items submitted.
Here are a few resources about construction.
When visiting the Water Billing Office to begin service for a home lot, please bring a completed copy of our Individual Lot Construction Agreement to ensure you're also doing your part to protect water quality