The purpose of Safety Town is to teach basic safety education focusing on pedestrian, bicycle, bus, and recreational safety. Children who will be entering kindergarten or first grade are strongly encouraged to attend this worthwhile program.Safety Town Information
- Safety Town will be held at Woodland Elementary School and will run from June 6th - June 17th.
- The morning session will begin at 9:00 AM and end at 11:00 AM.
- The afternoon session will begin at 12:00 PM and end at 2:00 PM.
- Closing exercises for both sessions will be held in the morning on Friday, June 17th.
Since both sessions fill up quickly, it is important to get your registration in as soon as possible. Please indicate if either session is acceptable by marking the appropriate space on the registration form. Included in the registration packet are the Emergency Medical Form and COVID-19 Waiver of Liability. Please fill out these forms as well.
The Safety Town program is presented for the Perrysburg school children by the City of Perrysburg with the cooperation of the Perrysburg Police Division. All teachers and police officers are fully certified. Children planning to attend Safety Town must live or attend school in the Perrysburg School District.Payment
- There is a $35.00 fee to help defray such costs as materials, snacks and drinks, special events, equipment, and personnel. Payable only by check or money order made out to Perrysburg Safety Town. Please do not send cash.
- Parents will receive an initial confirmation email upon sign-up. An additional email will be sent at the end of May confirming more details.
- If the fee creates a hardship, please contact Officer Sims at the Police Station.
Perrysburg Police Division
330 Walnut Street
Perrysburg, Ohio 43551