Requesting a Crash Report or Public Record
The Perrysburg Police Division Records Bureau is open Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM. The Records Bureau is closed on weekends and holidays.
There is no charge for fax, email, or paper copies of records that are less than 25 pages. Public records requests of 25 pages or more will be provided at a cost of $.05 per page, including the cost of the first 24 pages.
Records can be requested using the following two forms:
After completing the appropriate form, please return to the Records Bureau via one of the following methods:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax - 419-872-8081
- Return in person during normal business hours
- Standard Mail
Requests can also be made over the phone. The Records Bureau can be reached at 419-872-7815. If requesting a record over the phone please have the following information available:
- Report number, if known (example 13-1234). If the report number is not available, please provide the following information instead:
- Date of incident
- Location of incident
- Name of a party involved in the incident
- Information as to how you would like to receive your response. For example, email, fax, or pick up in person. We can also mail your records, but you must first provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Requesting Copies of Photographs
Public record photographs may be requested in the same manner as described above. The photographs are copied onto a compact disc and may either be picked up in person or we can mail them if prepayment is provided for the cost of the CD, mailing supplies, and postage.
Cost to pick up a photo CD in person is $1.00.
The total cost for a photo CD to be mailed in the continental United States is $3.25. A check or money order should be made out payable to the “City of Perrysburg”. You may mail your request to:
Perrysburg Police Division
Attn: Records Bureau
330 Walnut St
Perrysburg, OH 43551