2021 Spring Brush Pick Up Schedule
- Limit on length is 12’ long.
- This year our “out by date” is Monday, April 5th at 7:00 AM
- All brush must be placed at the curb, not in the alley.
- Pile brush PARALLEL with street away from mailboxes, trees, fire hydrants, and light poles.
- Do not tie into bundles – stack loosely.
- Place small clippings and twigs in personal garbage cans so they can be easily dumped (not in city-issued Toters).
- City crews will take branches, bushes, logs, stumps, firewood, and Christmas trees.
- Crews will begin on the EAST side of town this year and work their way WEST.
- Once crews have been down your street, THEY WILL NOT RETURN. A supervisor will check daily to make sure all brush piles were picked up.
- Brush pick-up is not a yard waste or large item pick-up. Please do not place anything but brush to the curb. Information on yard waste or large item pick up is available by calling the Department of Public Service at 419-872-8020 Monday through Friday, 7:00 – 3:30 or check the City website at ci.perrysburg.oh.us
- If other items such as ornamental grasses, weeds, sod, or leaves are mixed with the brush pile, everything will be left and the homeowner will be responsible for the removal of all items.
- Metal, stones, and other debris may damage equipment or injure workers.
- An area on the outside of the locked gate at the City Distribution Area near the Wastewater Treatment Plant at 3 West Boundary Street has wood mulch that is available at no charge to City residents throughout the year.
- Residents may take this mulch during daylight hours.
- This mulch stockpile has been double ground into wood mulch and can be used for your landscaping needs.
- Renewed Outdoors, LLC located at 23691 North Dixie Highway (between Five Point and Reitz Roads) Phone number 419-874-5357.
- Weekdays - Monday through Friday, March 15th through December 15th (excluding holidays) from 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM. Take your driver’s license to show proof of residency. December 16th through February 28th by appointment only.
- Saturdays – March 15th through December 15th (excluding holidays) from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Take your driver’s license to show proof of residency. December 16th through February 28th by appointment only.
- The Compost Facility accepts ornamental grasses, corn stalks, straw bales, and loose straw as well as branches, bushes, firewood, logs, stumps, leaves, tree trimmings, twigs, and wood mulch. Please keep the leaves separated from the brush as there is a brush area and a leaf area.
- For a fee, Renewed Outdoors accepts yard waste: grass clippings and garden debris from flower and vegetable gardens.
Click here to download the informational flyer.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please call the Department of Public Service at 419 872 8020.