Riverside Park has a beautiful view of the Maumee River at any time of the year. In 1915, the City received the land as a gift from private individuals and civic groups. In 1934, the park was officially dedicated with the placement of two cannons from the USS Constitution and a bronze plaque commemorating the veterans of World War II.
Riverside Park was renovated in 2002 through the cooperative efforts of the Girl Scouts of Maumee Valley, Perrysburg Garden Club, and the City of Perrysburg. These extensive renovations opened up the river view from Front Street and made access to the lower level of the park more convenient. Limited parking is available on the lower level. Vehicle access is via Water Street at the lower level of Hood Park.
Riverside Park offers a beautiful panoramic view of the Maumee River from the upper area with benches available for resting. This park is also an excellent site for viewing the fireworks on July 3rd.